Happy Thanksgiving – 5 Things I am Thankful For in 2015
- I have the best wife in the world. Randa gives her time and energy to teach with passion and love. She sets a wonderful example for our kids to follow. She has a passion for a peaceful and caring world. She loves and supports me as I try to balance work and family. She helps promote my work and grow my business.
- I have incredible clients. They trust me with their dreams, challenge me with their goals, and allow me to create design solutions that are healthy, energy-efficient, and durable.
- I am so thankful to have a career that I love. I look forward to working every day and have an incredible diversity of projects and clients. Starting in 7th grade, I figured out that I loved designing spaces. At UVA I found my passion for using my love of design to benefit others. Now I get paid to do something that I absolutely love.
- The architectural team we are building is energetic, talented, and eager to be the best. They work hard to exceed client expectations and to find the most sustainable solutions.
- I live and work in the best community in the world. I get so much support from so many here on my blog, in the Valley, across Virginia, through CSI, and across the country. My community is a large group of people not just one geographic area. It is the community of incredible people who serve as mentors, cheerleaders, coaches, advisors, supporters, and even challengers that push me to be better. Thank you all and Happy Thanksgiving. (It is also not a bad thing to live and work in the Shenandoah Valley – possibly the most beautiful friendliest place in the world).